Ford Shift Tube (Used)

This Ford shift tube is used on truck models from 1980 through 1991 with a round metal housing (before the split plastic cover designs). Typically, the tube rusts near the floor due to collection of moisture near the insulating foam rubber. This tube fits TILT models with Automatic transmissions ONLY. This tube is 25-1/2" long.

Our Part # Tube
Fits Makes: Ford Trucks
Fits Years: 1980-1991


For parts orders, click "Order it Now" to view shipping choices & speeds
Back to Top