Ford Tilt Housing Support (Used)

This Ford tilt housing support is used on car and truck models from the early 1970's through 1991 with a round metal housing (before the split plastic cover designs). Typically, the tilt mechanism develops looseness and play when pulled or leaned on. This support housing includes the 3 mounting bolts and wedges required to fasten it to the column tube. Tilt models ONLY. The part number is 3511-B with the prefix determining specific vehicle applications. There is a $35.00 core charge refunded when you return your old (unbroken) housing.

Our Part # HSG31
OEM # 3511 B
Fits Makes: Ford Cars & Trucks
Fits Years: 1972-1991

(Core charge of $35.00 added during checkout)

For parts orders, click "Order it Now" to view shipping choices & speeds
Back to Top